Easton painters bring professionalism and our creative approach to painting to the inside of your home. We paint interior walls, ceilings, cabinets, staircases and are highly skilled at wood and concrete staining, sealing, glazing and much more. We also understand how important your home is and our painters are well known for their respect and professionalism in your home. Also, we will take extra care in protecting your floors and furniture as well as cleaning and moving the furniture back when we are done.
What can I expect from Easton Painters?
- Move furniture to center of room and cover with plastic
- Dropcloths, craft paper, paper tape to cover floors
- Remove switch plates, light coverings, wall coverings, and hardware.
- Spackle holes, touch-up texture, caulk voids and trim joints.
- Woodwork will be sanded prior to painting.
- TSP clean woodwork, cabinetry, kitchen and bath areas as needed.
- Spot prime stains, bare wood, and patched areas.
- Apply finish coats to areas using specific product and color.
- Remove coverings, clean-up painting areas, reinstall items taken down, touch-up areas as needed, and move furniture back.